- The RX-1 is a single lamp module, table-top or stand-alone unit that can be equipped with a mechanical or electronic timer. It is light weight, portable and rolls on caster wheels for quick positioning. Available in three positional head configuration.
- The RX-2 is a double lamp module. Its V-shape design offers enhanced performance making it ideal for spas, dermatologists and massage therapists. It can be used as a stand-alone or converted horizontal use on a spa mattress. Easy to use tilt and lift mechanism.
- The Rx-3 is a triple lamp module. Its wide area coverage and super-enhanced parabolic design allows it to treat large portions of the body in just one treatment. Ideal for spas, dermatologists & gyms. It can be used as a stand-alone or converted horizontal use on a spa mattress.
- The RX-6 is the world's first and ONLY full body, non-invasive, skin photo therapy unit. This compact full body scanner is equipped with the latest in Plasma arc lamp technology which delivers 3600 Watts of non-invasive phototherapy for outstanding results.
- The Rx-Silk is fully automated with features that can be adjusted by the user. Its patented double paddle-action massage aids in circulation while the unique Collagentex spectrum light therapy simultaneously works to remove cellulite and blemishes.
- All units are compatible with wireless remote controls
and simple daisy chain operation.
All are user-friendly, running on 15 Amp,
120 or 220 Volts. 50 Hz/60 Hz model variations cover
worldwide operation standards.
Collagentex is an all new Canadian innovation with all North American production
Collagentex models are tested, and certified for your safety;
ISO 13485:2003 medical equipment quality control certified.
IEC 60601-2 (3rd) EMC/EMI approved.
CSA, NRTL approved, CMDCAS Health Canada conforming.
Designed and manufactured in Canada.
Protected by multiple US and Canadian Patents
Pregnant women, epilepsy sufferers, heart pacemaker wearers and photo reactive medication users should not use this device.
May cause photoreaction with some medications. Always check with your pharmacist before use.
Stop using if any irritation or rash develops. Do not use on open wounds.
Remove all metal body piercing prior to use.
For better results; 48 hours of waiting between the uses is recommended.
Smoking and alcohol use will reduce effectiveness.
Pain relief is of the temporary nature.
Always wear eye protection according to the user manual.
*models in the pictures are not representing the actual use of the device.